Morotai Tour and Travel is an inbound tour operator based in Morotai Island regency, North Maluku, Indonesia. It is one of the very few tour operators in the region that aspires to promote green travels by trying to implement sustainability principles across all stages of its operation. Introducing local cultures and maintaining natural balance is part of its core missions. Previously, the tour operator only offered tour packages for travels within North Maluku province, but due to the increasing demand, it now covers other destinations nationwide.
It is our goal to provide sustainable travel packages and provide the best holiday experience for our valued clients.
- Introducing our culture to promote mutual understanding
- Implementing sustainability principles across all stages of our service operation
- Providing education for our customers prior to the start of their travel
- Raising awareness and appreciation of the destinations being visited
- Protecting the environment and maintaining the natural balance.
Our current North Maluku-wide travel packages include Discover Morotai WWII Remnanants, Morotai Island Hopping Trip, Ternate and Tidore Spices Tour, Ternate and Tidore Culture and Heritage Tour, Halmahera Birdwatching, Volcano Trekking, and Underwater Volcano Diving on North Halmahera.